Wilcox L4 Three-Hole Shroud for Ballistic ACH Helmets is the most precise and stable Bracket platform for your Night Vision Device. Constructed from aerospace-grade aluminum and glass-reinforced polymer alloy construction the L4 is masterfully crafted for use in combat environments. The helmet shroud comes with both short and long bolts so that you can attach it to non-ballistic and ballistic helmet shells with no hardware modification. What’s more, this engineering work of art has other attachment points where you can attach other accessories.
- The Wilcox L4 Three Hole Shroud fits MICH/ACH and Crye AirFrame helmets drilled with the standard three-hole pattern.
- The L4 three hole shroud creates a solid mounting platform for your Wilcox NVG mount.
- Available with or without NVG lanyard.
- The Wilcox 3 hole shroud, is the most stable NVG mounting platform available.
- Machined aluminum frame where the mount inserts, polymer outer frame
- Compatible with all modern NVG mounts such as the Wilcox G24, Norotos AKA2 mount
- Designed to provide a solid mounting platform for Wilcox’s L4 Line of NVG Mounts
- Lightweight and low profile on the helmet