SKYDEX® INTERIOR HELMET PADS
CAG Helmet Accessories are fully scalable for special operators from military and law enforcement looking for a system that can be interchangeable during deployment operations. Designed to fit our CAG ACH/MICH level IIIA ballistic helmets, all of our accessory helmet solutions are 100% made in the USA and offer advanced protection and scalability for advanced operations requirements.
Skydex® Interior Helmet Pads are designed to fit ACH/MICH helmets. Skydex® is a revolutionary thermo-plastic system that replaces traditional foam. This technology absorbs more impact in less space while providing moisture-wicking and anti-fungal properties in a system that is both comfortable and easy to maintain. Additionally, Skydex® pads retain their shape over time, even in extreme hot and cold environments.
- Exceptional impact absorption in less space and exceeds military requirement of 150 peak Gs @ 10ft/sec
- Stand ups to repeated use and/or impacts unlike traditional foam
- Meets military temperature range of 14ºF - 130ºF; Will not harden in cold weather or compress in hot weather
- Curved pads increase stability and keep helmet in place
- Quick Dry Reticulated Comfort Layer does not absorb moisture and resists bacteria
- Open airflow design allows moisture to evaporate away from head
- Washable and quick to dry
- Excellent heat management
- Easy to install