At Custom Armor Group (“CAG”), we are committed to supplying the highest quality personal protective equipment on the market and take great care to ensure our armor performs as intended each time. Subject to the limitations and exceptions set forth here, CAG provides the following warranties to the original end user purchaser (“Original Purchaser” or “You”) that the “Product” will meet the ballistic performance requirements set forth on the label of the product:
- Hard Armor Plates: Provides a 10-year warranty on the ballistic performance for NIJ Standard 0101.06 Certified hard armor plates and a 1-year warranty on the exterior cover.
- Ballistic Resistant Shields: Offers a 5-year warranty on all ballistic material excluding exterior cover and a 1-year warranty on exterior cover material and workmanship.
- Soft Armor Panels: Gives a 5-year warranty on the ballistic performance and a 1-year warranty on the exterior cover. Also provides a 5-year warranty on all spike material and a 1-year warranty on the exterior cover.
- External Overt, Covert, and Plate Carriers: Comes with a 2-year warranty on materials and workmanship.
- Tactical Nylon Pouches: Offers a 2-year warranty on materials and workmanship.
- Ballistic Resistant Helmets: Provides a 5-year warranty on the ballistic shell and a 1-year warranty on the exterior harness and suspension system.
- Nylon ID Placards: Comes with a 1-year warranty on materials and workmanship.
Please note that these warranties are limited and do not cover damage caused by misuse, abuse, or unauthorized modifications. The warranties also do not cover wear and tear resulting from normal use. For full details on our warranty coverage and exceptions, please refer to our full warranty document.
To claim a warranty, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your purchase details and description of the issue.
Please note that CAG reserves the right to change these warranty terms at any time, and any modifications will be effective for all products ordered after the effective date of the modification.
Always refer to the warranty information provided with your product at the time of purchase for the most correct information.
Unique "Extended Warranty" Terms
Custom Armor Group reserves the right to extend warranties on specific products based on unique contract terms. These extensions will be determined on a product-by-product basis and must be approved in writing prior to any shipment to the agency. Extended warranties may be indicated on the product labeling. Furthermore, Custom Armor Group is committed to complying with all applicable standards and regulations, including Federal Acquisition Regulation (FAR), Defense Federal Acquisition Regulation Supplement (DFAR), or other standards as required by specific contract obligations. We ensure our products meet these standards and maintain rigorous quality control to uphold these commitments. It is the responsibility of the customer to ensure that their requirements are communicated clearly and in writing at the time of order placement.